We are the largest pallet making suppliers in the Middle East.
• Manufactured to strict industrial standards.
• Heavy gauge quality steel used for fabrication.
• Heavy Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding ensures long life.
• Gives our hot dipped Galvanized very long life and rust free
For indicating the space economization, Mezzanine can be used in many conditions. Mezzanines are standalone structures. Mezzanines maximize clear space both on top of and below the mezzanine. Mezzanines are available in a number of configurations. Free standing mezzanines do not have these structural reinforcements, but make use of columns to support the mezzanine and the weight of its load. The mezzanine is extensively used in the condition of high warehouse, small goods, and manual access. It can make full use of the space and save the area of the warehouse. According to the actual field and specific requirements, it could be designed as single or multiple mezzanine, normally 2-3 layers. It is specifically used for sorting storage of automotive fittings, electronic devices. It could carry about 500KG/Square Meters and other special usage can be designed by us. The general ways of transportation from 2nd floor to 3rd floor are: manual, elevating table, hoisting machine, conveying belt,
Regular Aisle selective pallet racking Regular aisle Selective pallet racking is the best solution for warehouse where it is necessary to keep a wide variety of articles in pallets. It provides direct access to all pallets for 100% accessibility and good stock rotation. Pallets can be located, Accessed and move individually providing rapid handling of pelletized goods. It provides easy beam adjustment and accommodates variable pallet heights. Lower level pallets can be located on the floor for picking purposes, which reduces structure costs. Alternatively additional shelving beams can be added for lower level picking. This system is infinitely adjustable and offers a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized load types. The simplest of all pallet racking storage systems provides access to every pallet. Low cost equipment can be used offering simple adjustability and adaptability.
Long Span Shelving is designed for everyday use in many different applications with a simple frame, beam and shelf configuration which can be adjusted at 25mm and 50mm intervals as your option. Long span Shelving Systems incorporates a wide range of beams and frames, making it easy to customize to meet your precise needs. The structure is created by connecting the beams into the frames. The beam is capable of withstanding heavy loading commonly between 300~600KG/Layer. The layers can be completed by shelf panels, Wire decking, chipboard, steel or wood, lots of high-performance accessories are also available to extend the versatility of Steel’s Long span Shelving. They can also design for multi-tier racking used for Mezzanine system or automotive fittings.
• Longer length shelving with a heavier weight loading
• All shelves are fully adjustable at 25mm or 50mm Pitch
• Easily assembled in minutes
• Frames can be arranged delivered assembled
• Powder coated paint finish or we can arrange hot-dipped
GAL for cold storage which is lifetime rust free
• Increase your storage space by adding extension levels
Heavy-duty racking is the ideal solution for storing heavy-duty pelletized and non-palletized goods. It’s built by pallet racking Frames, Beams or standard boxed beams with special clips and shelves. It can be incorporated into pallet racking to maximize storage capacity, picking face and minimize storage space. Characteristics of Heavy Duty Racking:
• Heavy duty racking is a kind of assembly type industrial shelving that can be used to store
Various kinds of bulk cargo.
• Separate shelf frame and shelf boards are available.
• The shelf frame is installed with shims and floor fixing bolts.
• Our heavy duty racking is very safe and secure.
As a professional heavy duty racking manufacturer in UAE, Our heavy duty racking, Material handling equipment and other products are very popular in UAE, and the Middle East.
The angle shelving is economical, easy to install, nice looking, flexible composition and wide usage, Our adjustable Angle Iron Shelving is the ideal storage system when Adjustability is required. Used universal angle iron as the upright, is assembled by connective or inserting, Method for convenient installation. The adjustable distance of steel shelf panel is 50mm apart for multiple usage. Strong and stable, with a wide range of shelf sizes, Our Adjustable Angle Iron Shelving will support weights ranging from 50 kg to 100kg per shelf, evenly distributed. Single bays can comfortably support a total weight of 500 kg
Drive-In racking is used where high-density storage is required. It is frequently used in facilities with a low number of product lines. Pallets are stored in a block system with a reduced number of aisles. Fork-lifts
drive into the racking between uprights to load or retrieve pallets. The first pallet in is the last one out High-density storage with minimal aisle space allowing maximum cubic storage space Drive-In Racking is ideal for;
• Bulk Storage.
• Cold storage applications – to store as many pallets in as little expensive freezer space as possible.
• A large amount of similar items that can be stored in a single pallet position and accessed last-in, first-
• Seasonal items that move quickly out of your inventory.
• If you don’t store a wide variety of loads in the rack.
• Easily damaged or fragile loads, which cannot be block stacked.
Drive-In Racks allow a forklift to enter the rack from one side to pick up or pull out pallets. This is done because pallets can slide backwards on a continuous rail. Forklifts drive into the rack to access pallets. This is a last-in, first-out arrangement for your pallets. Drive-In Racking can be used by any forklift trucks. Self-centered rails automatically position pallets quickly and safely. This ensures that pallets are presented correctly to the operator, promoting safe handling, ease of use and reducing damage to the rails and uprights.
Heavy duty Cantilever Rack
Is the ideal solution for storing long or heavy items such as: Pipe, Tubing or lumber. It is designed to manage
loads of varying length and proportion. They can be completely accessible from the front without any of the
horizontal restrictions of traditional pallet rack. Without front column obstruction, the entire length of the rack may be used for storage. Cantilever Racks is designed for single and double sided Tower use. Towers are pre-punched on both sides for customized usage.
• A horizontal base is bolted to a column
• Horizontal base use expansion anchor bolts to connect the floor
• Base made from High Tensile Steel
• If needed, we will use Stiffener to increase the capacity.
• Cantilever arms are the heart of the rack system. Proper selection can make or break a successful storage
• Arms can be adjusted on 50~100mm centers up and down the upright and are available in many colors.