Long Span Shelving is designed for everyday use in many different applications with a simple frame, beam and shelf configuration which can be adjusted at 25mm and 50mm intervals as your option. Long span Shelving Systems incorporates a wide range of beams and frames, making it easy to customize to meet your precise needs. The structure is created by connecting the beams into the frames. The beam is capable of withstanding heavy loading commonly between 300~600KG/Layer. The layers can be completed by shelf panels, Wire decking, chipboard, steel or wood, lots of high-performance accessories are also available to extend the versatility of Steel’s Long span Shelving. They can also design for multi-tier racking used for Mezzanine system or automotive fittings.
• Longer length shelving with a heavier weight loading
• All shelves are fully adjustable at 25mm or 50mm Pitch
• Easily assembled in minutes
• Frames can be arranged delivered assembled
• Powder coated paint finish or we can arrange hot-dipped
GAL for cold storage which is lifetime rust free
• Increase your storage space by adding extension levels